- Elmer Kelton: Essays and Memories edited by Judy Alter and James Ward Lee
- Legacy of the Sacred Harp by Chloe Webb
- Before Texas Changed: A Fort Worth Boyhood by David Murph
- Dividing Western Waters by Jack L. August Jr.
- Moving Serafina by Bob Cherry
- Dancing Naked: Memorable Encounters with Unforgettable Texans by Mary Rogers
- Dinosaur Highway: A History of Dinosaur Valley State Park by Laurie Jasinski
- Echoes of Glory by Robert Flynn
- North to Yesterday by Robert Flynn
- Wanderer Springs by Robert Flynn
- Sundays with Ron Rozelle by Ron Rozelle
- Adversity is My Angel: The Life and Career of Raul H. Castro by Raul H. Castro and Jack L. August Jr.
- From Birdwomen to Skygirls: American Girls' Aviation Stories by Fred Erisman
- Dictionary of the American West by Win Blevins
- Home Truths: A Deep East Texas Memory by Gerald Duff
- Steplings by C. W. Smith
- Slow Moving Dreams by Tom Hardy
- The Chicken Hanger by Ben Rehder
- Texas, My Texas: Musings of the Rambling Boy by Lonn Taylor
- Galveston: A History of the Island by Gary Cartwright
- Baja Oklahoma by Dan Jenkins
- Hell's Half Acre: The Life and Legend of a Red-Light District by Richard F. Selcer
- Killing Cynthia Ann by Charles Brashear
- A Woman of the People by Benjamin Capps
- Comanche Sundown by Jan Reid
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
E-books Ready for Download!
TCU Press is proud to announce that many of our titles are now available in e-book format and are ready for download! Find a full list below and click on the title to go to the Amazon Kindle Store. These e-books are also available from Barnes & Noble, Google Books, and many other popular vendors. Please note that these are the first wave of our ongoing process to convert many of our titles to e-books. There will be more to come!